26 March 2013

BLNK: Smart, subtle, street life


Back in January I mentioned a new Brisbane based website which was about to be launched. Now I may be a little late in posting about it, but that doesn't mean it's not awesome (I have just been a tad lazy). 

So what is BLNK?
BLNK (‘blank’) is a Brisbane based online store stocking a select range of quality Local and International brands. Nothing is defined yet, it's rather blank, and that's how they like it. But there are a couple of things BLNK know for sure and that is that their collection comes together with 'smart subtle street life' in mind. 

Why we love BLNK
What's not to love? They stock some great men's and women's Taylor Stitch shirts (I have the pink women's one myself), Buddy Happy shoes and they stock an exclusive range of Orange Sherbet jewellery which has been designed for BLNK. And just to keep it enjoyable they also offer free express delivery on Australian orders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment