17 January 2013

WHAT'S IN MY SHOPPING CART?

One of the best things about shopping online is that you can save your cart contents, while you assess whether or not you really need another piece of jewellery or 'knick knacks' to add to your already over the top collection (I think I have about a 100% rate of saying 'Yes, it is necessary').

Here's a snip it of what I currently have saved...
Endless Summer Geo Pop Necklace, Fruitloop Jewellery - $40
Floresta Cereal Bowl No. 4, Bailey Doesn't Bark - $16
Mini Round Concrete Pot,  Rough Fusion - $10
Mounted Jackalope Rabbit Brooch, Hungry Designs - $30

2 comments:

  1. Nice choices! I love the Jackalope pin :-) Mind if I do a 'what's in my cart' sometime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Holly!

    I don't mind at all - would love to see what you have stored in your cart :)

    ReplyDelete